I used to have another blog long ago called “Blog, Eat”. It was short-lived though. I only got through as far as two posts before I forgot all about it. One of those times when I thought would be a great idea and I suddenly found myself grasping for something to talk about.
This recipe was posted after Good Friday of 2009. There’s not much to say really since the events that transpired that day were put into my private journals instead. Nevertheless, I did make this recipe to add more flavor to the Good Friday meal.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil (you can use extra virgin olive oil if you like)
- 1 large head of garlic, peeled, pounded a few times and coarsely chopped
- 2 cans of button mushrooms, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- dried rosemary
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium-low flame. Saute the garlic until it begins to brown.
- Add the mushrooms. Keep stirring it around until mushrooms are cooked, about 7 minutes or so.
- Add salt, pepper and rosemary to taste.